Monday, August 02, 2010

And Smack goes the bottle of Champagne


Eventually the new blog is finished! I would really like the thank Rita from Coffeeshop for all the help and patience with all my adjustments :-) I love the result and now im totally motivated to keep this baby going!

Life here is normal right now , Very busy working and enjoying the summer. Not much time for photography ofcourse, but alot of happened and lots of photo oppertunities to come! 2 sets of twins have been born to 2 very good friends! I need to hurry up because they are growing fast, so I hereby introduce the first set, Selmas beautiful little boy and girl!

I hope you enjoy my blog and pictures, and please dont be afraid to leave comments !

2 comments:

cupcake said...

testing one two three

Anonymous said...

they are beautiful, but I’m probably bias… good luck with your site! x Selma

Post a Comment

 
© Operation SodaPop
CoffeeShop Designs