Friday, September 16, 2011

Week 19! almost to an end!

Wow the time is flying now, so much going on! Our week with the Special guest was awesome! weather no so , but hey, cant have it all  , and it didnt slow us down one bit!

Today I had my 19 week appointment at the Midwife, it went very well, I have had some urine release this last week , so they are sending me to the Physio next week to get some exercises, as its a little early to happen and it could be a bigger problem later and too see myself in adults pampers is not really an option!

The Baby was moving around alot , and the heart was strong so i was relieved , im still very dubious about it all , i think i will be alot calmer after the 20 week scan  , that everything is fine and i have seen the baby.

I have been doing alot of thinking and brainstorming lately, alot of decisions to make, and things to arrange, im worried about a few things and trying to make measures in time. I took my finances under the loop and im going through it all, only to come to a shocking discovery, my new pride and joy car is ridiculously expensive to run, the fuel consumption is just way over the limit, and thats all fine now, but for next year, i need to change up the prios, so its going im affaid, i have been thinking about it for a while, but i eventually came to a decision  last week, its just the smart thing to do, nice cars will come later.  Im going to sell it now, drive my old Ka till the baby gets here, and then buy something cheap and cheerful but safe.

Sob! hahaha ill live!

alot of photo appointments coming up, i kinda had everything on hold when i was so sick, but now that im feeling alot beter, im catching up , and trying to get my training session with Laura Vink. Cannot WAIT for that! Watch this space!



song of the week? mmm, the Traveling Wilburys






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Operation SodaPop
CoffeeShop Designs